Recent Research Library Material
- Socio-Cognitive Foundations of Entrepreneurial Venturing
- Experiential Learning Theory Bibliography, Volume 3, 2011-2012
- Experiential Learning Theory Bibliography, Volume 2, 2006-2011
- Experiential Learning Theory Bibliography, Volume 1, 1971-2005
- Entrepreneurial Innovation as a Learning System
- The Socio-Cognitive Dynamics of Entrepreneurial Ideation
- Eastern Experiential Learning
We are a research and development company devoted to advancement of the theory and practice of experiential learning.
To achieve this mission, EBLS is committed to
- building on the legacy of scholars whose innovative ideas continue to contribute to state-of-the-art knowledge about learning and education
- stimulating research and disseminating scholarly findings on experiential learning and the Kolb Learning Style Inventory
- offering resources that help individuals develop their own learning potential
- providing tools for educators, parents, and consultants that promote learning
Learning Style Inventory (LSI) Version 4
In 1971 we set the bar for measuring how you learn in everyday life. Now we've set the bar higher.
Our instrument has long been respected for its design based on a comprehensive theory of learning and development. Based on data from years of empirical and clinical studies we've updated the original 4 Learning Styles types into 9. We've added a method to measure your learning flexibility and enhanced our reporting methodology. Read about more our improvements or learn how to upgrade today.